Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Draft K-12 standards are available now! Feedback welcome through April 2.

At last, the draft common core standards for each grade level are available for public comment.  You can:
  • download and comment on the English/language arts draft here.
  • download and comment on the mathematics document here.
  • share your thoughts with me and other readers by clicking the word comments below. (I'd love to know what readers see as pluses and minuses.)
I'll be sharing my thoughts as I work through the document.


The official press release from the National Governors Association calls for comments to be submitted by April 2 and says that "The standards are expected to be finalized in early Spring."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates and data on Kentucky education!