For example, it took me under a minute to see these 2007 data points:
- Good news that Morehead has very high Pell participation and middle of the pack graduation levels.
- Not so good that Northern, with much lower Pell participation, still has the second lowest graduation rate.
- Disaggregated graduations by race, gender, or both
- Percent of students graduating in four, five, and six years.
- Enrollment data
- Spending and financial aid information.
- Six years of data on all those subjects.
It's great for students and parents researching the choice of a single college to attend, and it's also great for citizens and policy wonks interested in how well important institutions are delivering overall.
Check it out!