- 50th for our one-year change in full-time equivalent enrollment, with our enrollment dropping more than two percent while national enrollment increased.
- 44th for five-year change in full-time equivalent enrollment, with a one percent increase while the national figure grew seven times as fast.
- 6th in adjusted net tuition paid by students and their families.
- 11th in adjusted public appropriations.
- 4th for adjusted total education revenue.
These new results come from State Higher Education Finance 2008, the newest in a long-standing series of annual reports from the State Higher Education Executive Officers, available here. In April, I blogged the “early release” version of the enrollment decline here.
For number-lovers, here are the Kentucky enrollment and funding numbers: