Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holiday plans

I'm off to a family reunion in the morning.

Mind, it will be my family. The house was first owned by my great-grandparents, a school superintendent and a judge, and then inherited by my grandmother, a reporter-and-librarian who married a lawyer. Saturday's presiding generation will include my journalist-mother, lawyer-uncle, lawyer-aunt, and one of two teacher-aunts. My cohort will be represented by at least two teachers, three lawyers, and a journalist. I think I'll be the only lawyer who blogs about education when I arrive, but knowing my cousins, I may have competition before the day ends.

I likely won't post again until Monday, so fly your flags high, eat well, and enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates and data on Kentucky education!