So, who will do the actual drafting? A new press release (here) identifies five people who will serve on both the math and the language arts work groups:
- Sara Clough, Director, Elementary and Secondary School Programs, Development, Education Division, ACT, Inc.
- John Kraman, Associate Director, Research, Achieve
- Sherri Miller, Assistant Vice President, Educational Planning and Assessment System (EPAS) Development, Education Division, ACT, Inc.
- Laura McGiffert Slover, Vice President, Content and Policy Research, Achieve
- Natasha Vasavada, Senior Director, Standards and Curriculum Alignment Services, Research and Development, The College Board (creator of the SAT and AP tests)
The full press release is here, and the new Common Core website here.