- Overall scores are up more than four points for all three levels of schools
- Achievement and gap group results showed consistent improvement.
- Growth results, with an explanation of why those scores will stay very close to 60 over time.
- Readiness results are up for middle schools and up more for high schools.
- Graduation rates are up, whether a four-year or a five-year rate is used.
- Program review results now average at the fully proficient level for all three subjects at all three levels.
Overall, it's quite a good year. Naturally, there's still a great deal of work ahead, and in a few hours, I'll start working on understanding how the new results relate to classic PrichBlog concerns. I'll share as I learn.
--Posted by Susan Perkins Weston